Passionate about what we do, at Anterior Dental Care we aim to ensure that the children, teenagers and adults that we see each have the opportunity to benefit from healthy gums, fresh breath and a confident smile in an affordable, convenient and professional way. One of the key ways in which we aim to do this is to therefore through a choice of Denplan Budgeting schemes (known as Denplan Essentials and Denplan Membership) that allow our patients to budget the cost of their dental care.
Budgeting for your Routine Dentistry with Denplan Essentials
From only £13.77 per month, Denplan Essentials provides an easy and affordable way to look after your smile and to budget your routine dental care. We offer four alternative schemes for Denplan Essentials so, depending on your dental health and frequency of visits required, you can choose the right one for you:
- Category A: £13.77 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 1 x Dental Hygiene Appointment)
- Category B: £18.20 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 2 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
- Category C: £22.42 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 3 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
- Category D: £26.58 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 4 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
- Category A: £10.36 per month (1 x Dental Check Up and 1 x Dental Hygiene Appointment)
- Category B: £15.50 per month (1 x Dental Check Up and 2 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
Both categories also include all necessary xrays, 20% discount on dental treatments, emergency appointments and worldwide dental insurance. For more information or to join our Denplan Essentials scheme please contact our friendly team, or view the Denplan Essentials Leaflet and FAQ's »
Budgeting for your Routine Dentistry and Treatments with Denplan Membership
From only £6.81 per month, Denplan Membership is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatments - so reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills.
- Category B: £6.81 per month (1 x Dental Check Up)
- Category C: £9.88 per month (2 x Dental Check Up)
Denplan Membership includes:
- Guarantee your place 'on the books' of Anterior Dental Care
- Make appointments when you need them
- Avoid dental problems, thanks to preventive advice from your dentist on the best ways to keep your teeth in excellent condition
- Pay as you go for check-ups, x-rays and treatments when needed. 10% discount on treatments (on specific treatments), as part of your Denplan Membership
- Receive worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, whether in the UK* or abroad (see Denplan Supplement Insurance details for this plan).
For more information or to join our Denplan Essentials scheme please contact our friendly team, or view the Denplan Essentials Leaflet and FAQ's »
How to Join Denplan
If you would like to sign up to our Denplan Essentials or Denplan Membership scheme, please click on the button below and you'll be taken to the Anterior Dental Care sign up page on the Denplan website. If you have any questions, about joining, please get in touch with our friendly reception team.
Get in Touch
For more information about our Denplan Payment Schemes at Anterior Dental Care in Kettering, please call us on 01536 514351 or complete our Online Appointment Request Form »